After we confirm the availability of the room, we expect the payment of a minimum deposit of 20% of the total amount. You can make your payment online or by sending us a cheque payable to Morocco Bound. We will send you the invoice and a payment receipt together with the confirmation of the booking. We might ask you to pay more than 20% deposit depending on the booking policy of every riad.
- Bookings should be confirmed with Morocco Bound before attempting to make payment online
- On completion of booking a 20% deposit of the total cost is to be paid directly to Morocco Bound
- The outstanding balance is payable directly to the Riad upon arrival in either Moroccan Dirhams or Euro
Any cancellation of bookings must be in writing from the person who made the booking initially. Cancellation will apply from the date of receipt of written cancellation and will involve the following cancellation charges:
- More than 3 months before arrival: booking deposit;
- One-two months before arrival: 50% of the cost of accommodation
- Two Weeks before arrival: 75% of the holiday cost;
- Less than 2 weeks before arrival: 100% of the holiday cost.
- We advise our customers to have their travel insurance valid during the time of travelling. Morocco Bound is not responsible for any damage, loss, personal injury, theft, or delay that may occur during your holiday.